Hat ammendment

I said I was making a new hat using the Zac’s Hat Pattern. I sort of lied, it’s a variation on the pattern. Here are some major differences:

a) There are no stripes. I know, sadness.

b) There are less stitches, instead of the 96 called for in the pattern, I used 68. This is because

c) I used two strands held together, so that it was much thicker, possibly getting toward bulky weight, but most likely somewhere in the aran spectrum.

I just wanted to amend this, so it was clear what was going on, and if anyone wanted to recreate it….yeah 🙂

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s